Bible Verse of the Month

Bible Verse of the Month: Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that
he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stuff God Does For Me


   
      About a week ago, I sat down with my notebook and decided to make a list of the things God does for me.  I thought I would only be able to think of a few, so I was surprised to fill the entire page with things!  I thought I would share it with you.  
I hope it inspires you!

        

     God...

  • Loves me
  • Knows me
  • Wants me
  • Teaches me
  • Wrote to me
  • Saves me
  • Believes in me
  • Made me
  • Planned for me
  • Suffered for me
  • Lived for me
  • Died for me
  • Came for me
  • Left for me
  • Wills me
  • Builds me
  • Watches me
  • Guides me
  • Helps me
  • Shows me
  • Chastens me
  • Forgives me
  • Gives me
  • Crowns me
  • Sees me
  • Heals me
  • Comforts me
  • Fills me
  • Quenches me
  • Fulfills me
  • Befriends me
  • Strengthens me
  • Frees me
  • Provides for me
  • Is there for me
  • Makes me more like Him 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts